Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Have to love friends and family

a friend of mine recently became a grandfather...i asked him"how does it feel to be a grandfather?" i remember when i became a great uncle, many moons ago...my nephew was so proud to be a farther...i must again give thanks to my lesbian therapist Mira. if i had not had a few years of working on my stuff under my belt? my first response would be to say "how could you do that to me, i am too young to be a great uncle?". this since of dread did not last long. the glass became, half full once again. when i remembered that if i was a great uncle? that would make my eldest sister a grandmother. life was good again and all was right in the world. i immediately called to congratulate her on becoming a "granny". I did not believe for a moment the words coming out of her mouth about being totally fine with it...."

1 comment:

  1. Love the fact that you are not seeing age as a factor now of you being a great uncle. Btw you pics in that suit are hott ;)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers