Monday, September 15, 2014

The abilty to identify what event is worth fighting for in my lifes journey is key in keeping ones sanity.

tLast week was full of extreme highs and lows. Remaining focused and staying in a solution based perspective during such a chaotic weekend. Continues to be a great tool I learned to keep my serenity from being challenged.
Lowering my expectations so that I am pleasantly surprised. This does not mean I am settling. In the early stages of any relationship, I find it crucial to allow the person I am with to be the one who defines himself. Many feel  to do this and end up having this new person in their lives fall short of their expectations.
How unfair it would be for me to be disappointed in a total stranger for not being the person I had fantasized they would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers