Saturday, February 21, 2015

Celebrating others acomplishments and even the failures...

I never compare myself to others, it is a trap. One of two outcomes occurs, ego or envy. None are character traits I find appealing 

Better yet to celebrate others accomplishments. Even those who have tried and failed. The fact that one is willing to go outside their comfort zone in my minds speaks volumes about the person they are today, 

How many have chosen the safe path not able or willing to pursue a dream or desire. I do not want to wake up one day and think to myself. i wish I could have done that.

Telling is the one who puts his head in the sand or stays perfectly still as not to attract any attention. As it is for the other extreme. Balance in my life is what I seek. That and the ability to keep my mind open to all the universe has to teach me.

Good journey to you all.

Buster Sly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers