Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Having a balanced life, while working in the entertainment industry...not as easy as...

Feed
I am keenly aware that it can be frustrating for those trying to contact me. My choices are limited to spending my life on the computer or. Suffering the consequences of those who feel I am not appreciative enough to respond to messages.
The later was half serious. I am eternally grateful for expressed interest but two hours of my life everyday is more than enough of my time set asside for responding to questions.
If I do not get to you? It only means I was not able. If it i...s work related? This is never where you want to reach me. my home page BusterSly.com is the place.
Thank you in advance for understanding that there is a life for me outside the social media sites and I wish to live it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers