Saturday, May 25, 2019

The direct approach wins every time over "SUP".

The direct approach Is always preferable to "SUP". Rarely will I respond to that word. Time is a precious commodity I would rather not spend it on small talk.
For anyone who's shy please know that there's nothing, you can say to me That would offend me enough to be rude. When I was told to "Take my Coon ass back to Seattle Washington" while visiting San Francisco. I thanked him for taking the time out of his busy life to Send a message to someone he didn't even know. Flattered was I, for him to extend that type of energy On someone he professed not to like.
When I am on the receiving end of hate/venom. I find that it's best to respond, If I respond at all, with kindness. Leaving open the possibility in the future they might forgive my transgressions. Not for my sake but for their own. Holding on to hate Poisons the soul.

I am grateful for anyone who takes the time to send me a message. Balance is my Holy Grail. I will not spend hours on end Responding to messages.
Picture was taken by Andrew Adam Caldwell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers