Monday, July 21, 2014

Entitlement and how it is viewed in by my eyes...

People with a since of entitlement is a character flaw that I find most revealing as well as unattractive. In my travels I have walked with the very rich and the very poor. I do not speak of wealth in the monetary way that most people view the world we live in. I write about the souls who have enriched me. The people that I seek out and remain quit as the give freely what was given to them. Hoarders of knowledge, not one among them.

Fear is an afterthought it does not hold sway in their house. I did not not know that such wealth existed. Throughout my childhood and as a young adult. Fear ruled over me. When I found my truth, my journey took a different path. One that challenged old beliefs. Replacing them with character traits that come from a place of compassion, tolerance, empathy...love.

The world around me is a very different world today. I see the demons that walk among us. I see the end game. My question to you is a simple one. Why do you not see them too. Hatred is what they preach. Divide us and get us to fight against each other while they poison your very soul.

It is easy to fear that which we do not know. so long have they been force feeding us this message that it has become the truth. It is a lie. Put it in the light and it dissipates. Listen to their words with your heart and you will see them for what they are.

No one is more deserving than the person next to you.  No one is more deserving than you.  When I see someone with that false since of entitlement, all I see is a scared insecure soul who will do anything to change the reality that they live in to make it safe for the to walk outside. Look to the Supreme Court Justice to see for your self what extremes such people are who have sub come to fear.

I have never made a good decision in the grips of my one fear. Have you? Have you been so beaten down that you have simply accepted the world for what is instead of what it shall return to.

In my world I see angels they walk among us. They help shape me into being more of  what I have always been meant to be. I see the possibilities and I am not afraid of the unknown. I am alive today because I want to know more experience more and share with those who want to listen that which was so freely shared with me.

In the immortal words written in the pages of Dune. "I shall not fear...fear is the mind killer...I will face my fear and let it pass through me...and when it is gone, only I will remain."

Hope springs eternal.

Buster Sly
Sylvester L Neal

1 comment:

Search This Blog

Followers