Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The ever changing landscape at Bustersly.com

Bustersly.com
My homepage where you will gain access to pictures, reviews, interviews, listings of past work in the adult entertainment industry. A biography explaining what led me to work in this arena. Access to my blog site which covers many topics important to me at that particular moment in time.
A calender of events sharing when and where I will be vising next. While also posting information on when you can best reach me online at various social media sites. We call them "Sly Sightings".
Finally to address my biggest issue regarding inquiries of the business nature. Please use the contact link on my site. It allows for a quick response being sent directly to my personal account eliminating any chance of it being missed in the mail.
Much more to come. All of this and more created by Dan Truesdale of True Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers