Monday, March 23, 2015

I would like to say good morning since I am just getting started with my day...but the day is almost over. having had the past two days where I pushed through the days working with little rest. My body pushed back. Still Much to do and little time to get them done.

 An interview by BeBe Sweetbriar  on yours truly was released yesterday. It is very likely I will not be responding to messages for a few days as I visit family in Texas. My mother is celebrating 70 years and I wish to partake in the good will festivities that always follow. Thank you all in advanced for understanding my priorities when it comes to my family. 

the link to the interview is below.

 http://bebe31446.podomatic.com/entry/2015-03-22T14_08_36-07_00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers