Sunday, April 5, 2015

A message to would be fuckbuddy's, boyfriends, tricks and treats. Get out of the car.

Yesterday on two occasions I was on the receiving end of someone trying to get my attention by honking their horn while driving. I had been enjoying the day at the park, En route on foot to my hotel room.

My response has always been not to even turn and acknowledge the person in the vehicle. You will never impress me in this fashion. It matters not to me the type of vehicle you are driving. Better to get out of the car and introduce yourself. I am from the south and will always respond in kind.

At a bar or in any public place. I am more impressed at what you have done for yourself (inside work) than what you can do for me. If I wanted a daddy (farther figure)? I would move back home and live with my farther and not worry about fucking when I am not in the mood.

A kind soul and genital heart speaks volumes to me. Yet make no mistake about it. I am a sexual being. If you do not bring your A-game with you when we both decide to fuck? I will likely suggest that we work on being friends.

Just want to put it out there for the next person who thinks that I am ignoring them when they circle the block and honk the horn a second time. They would be correct. It is tacky and insulting. My mother raised me better than that.

Buster Sly

picture by Roger Stillman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers