Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I was asked "Do you work to live or live to work?"

This extended trip away from home in Seattle, which started in Austin TX and will likely end here in Atlanta. It has been a lesson in balance. I have spent more time relaxing and less worrying about missing important messages.

I can easily get caught up in work. For getting a important life lesson learned 20 plus years ago. I was asked "Do you work to live or live to work?" Far to often it would appear that I live to work.  That for me is a trap. Resentment soon follows. If I do not crash and burn first.

The joy that comes with slowing down to experience all that I am capable of doing has to be the solution. My serenity has not been challenged in some time. That in itself is a great place to be allowing me to look forward to work rather than not.

I have not experienced such a balanced period in my adult life for some time. Exercising my body, stimulating my mind while getting ample rest. The only thing missing is a good  fuck. I am not really searching for the later. It cums when it comes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers