Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Time a much more precious commidity than any currency

It is something that is often times asked and frequently demanded of me on the social media sites. My choice is a no brainer. Spend my life on the computer responding to such request. Or Find a place where I am comfortable with the time spent on a daily basis and accepting the limits placed by myself so that my serenity is not challenged,

I receive requests stating that a person wants to get to know me. Only a few moments of my time is asked. Or better yet to go on line and Skype in the nude(really). Flattered I may be.  Yet I see it for the trap that it is. Never has one been satisfied with just one encounter. There are many who make this request of me daily. Most all are unaware or simply do not care of the cost accrued by me.

An alternative has always been available. One that allows me to justify spending time that I hold in such high regards. There is a place on my home page under contacts. There you will find a means to schedule time in advance. Payment of this time can be made in a variety of ways. If this is not palatable to you? I promise I will survive.

Note I spend 2.5 hours a day responding to messages on the social media sites. That my friends is a substantial amount of time. Anything more and I would not have time to live.

Good journey,
Buster Sly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers