Monday, August 6, 2012

Update on previous posting

...I failed to mention that I worked for Aids Service of Austin, as a Minority Men's Prevention Coordinator. Outreach. This by no means makes me any more or less qualified than anyone else when it comes to a persons personal choice. It was my job to discuss how best to negotiate sensitive subjects such as HIV and all of the other STD's people forget about. Harm reduction is a wonderful tool to u
se, as long as the people using it know all of the facts and risks that is involved. I am in the adult entertainment industry. By its very nature the business has many mines fields to navigate through. I concerns me when others brush a wide stroke and assume all who work in this field are not responsible or worse glamorizing sex. In so much as I am capable of trying to be objective. I my personal opinion will always be reflected on any subject that i chose to talk about. I only ask that people as I have said in the past, do your own research and come to your own conclusion and not just listen to one side of the story. Time for me to get off my soap box and get back to what i do best. Learning how to live and respond respectfully to people, places. and things. Someone very wise once wrote "it takes a village" . bless her heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers