Wednesday, January 24, 2018

You put your chocolate in my peanut butter...

Or was it the other way around "you put your peanut butter in my chocolate"? 
I know I'm dating myself by paying homage to that classic Seventies commercial, one that always had me craving for Reese's peanut butter cups. But there is a method to my madness. It can be a wonderful tool for people of all race and ages. We can stay true to ourselves and be safe in the reality of our own making. Drawing comfort by surrounding yourself with like-minded people. Choosing to take the path less-traveled. Experiencing life outside a comfort zone. A thirst for knowledge and the wisdom gained from the exchange of ideas and life-lessons when traveling or playing host to someone different. All of this just to find out we have more in common with each other than not.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers