Saturday, March 22, 2014

Growing pains...and the need to move nextdoor to a new address

When I first started on this part of my life's journey related to the entertainment industry, I had no idea where it would take me. I new nothing about the industry and still feel as if there is so much more to learn. For some, this unknown and uncertainty would keep them from traveling down a road such as mine. It is the exact opposite for me.

I thrive when I experience an events outside my comfort zone. This is where I find real growth mentally and spiritually. Mistakes, I have made aplenty. Learned from most of them, I would like to believe. I have experienced a few paradigm shifts, allowing me to view the world in a different perspective. Andrew Adam Caldwell at Andyestablishments.com created my Facebook site https://www.facebook.com/buster.sly.1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers