Wednesday, June 12, 2019

I do not reward bad behavior.

I am currently a diamond member for Wyndham and platinum member for choice hotel lines I am extremely dissatisfied with them both. As a diamond and platinum member, one should receive certain benefits such as late checkout free upgrades when available. More than half of the times that I have stayed in the hotels I was denied upgrades. Even when plenty of rooms where available. Getting a late check out if offered is the exception, not the norm. When seeking assistance from the corporate offices or both companies. I would receive the standard answer. Throwing their collective hands in the air. Taking no ownership by hiding behind "The hotels' are a franchise or privately owned and there's nothing they can do". When I stay at a choice or Wyndham hotel I'm staying there because I have certain expectations based on that name And what they profess to offer in services and amenities. To say there's nothing we can do is horse manure. Their inaction gives the green light To these hotels to continue business as usual.  Rewarding bad behavior.  Like Congress with the president.

I have invested a lot of money With the expectation that Brand loyalty would be rewarded. Sadly this is not been the case Business as usual continues at Choice and Wyndham Hotels. The devil you know no longer works for me. I have tried to address this problem but it is falling on deaf ears. 

I'm on the road 9 months out of the year And before I invest In another hotel chain. This lesson is taught me To take the time, In the beginning, to make sure that I find A hotel chain Pat is consistent with the services offered and the benefit that come with being a loyal Customer.

I Should have jump ship a long time ago. But having invested so much money to become Platinum and diamond level members at Choice and Wyndham hotels. For a short time the benefits outweigh the cost now that is changed I no longer see any benefit And saying When I get absolutely none of the perks promised for being a loyal custom.

My money will no longer Be spent companies who only do lip service to promises made. For Wyndham and Choice Hotels the cost has yet to outweigh the benefits of continuing business as usual. I do not reward bad behavior.
I do not reward bad behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers