Thursday, March 27, 2014

It takes what it takes. And at the end of the day. Acceptance is the key to keeping my serenity from being challenged.


Today will be much like yesterday with me spending most of the day getting to know the two new additions to the team. It is important that we all here speak as one voice. This means I have to allow them access to sometimes intimate and private parts of my life.

It was a bitter pill to swallow the first time I came to that realization that very few things I do these days are what can be considered private. That is why I cherish the moments I have alone. Such as in a library where I am able to find much need solitude.

I am not complaining by any means. I chose the path that I am on. I can easily chose not to continue. Life is beautiful that way in its simplicity. As long as I stay out of my own way.

Buster Sly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers