Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Defining myself, am I a top or am I am bottom


When I am asked "If I am a top or bottom?" My answer would have to be, neither. I am a sexual being and will not be defined by two outdated words. I am more than a top and more than a bottom.

If you wish to know, what type of person turns me on? This is an easy one for me to respond too. I will always seek out some type of connection. If I can not find one endearing trait in the person I am with? No matter how physically attractive they might be. I will get dressed and one of us will be leaving shortly there after.


A great personality speaks volumes to me. That is what turns me on first and foremost. Even if the sex happens to be lackluster-ed, I will at the very least be stimulated by getting to know the person in an intimate way. With the possibility of friendship.

One of the motivating forces that moves me to the extremes that I oftentimes put myself through, is for the possibility of meeting a kindred spirit. This is not, a person who is exactly like myself. That would be boring. It is a person that I am able to share life experiences with. We both are enriched by the experience. One does not seek dominance over the other. Mutual respect for each others wisdom, if I may be so bold.

Beauty can be eternal if it comes from within.

Buster Sly



3 comments:

  1. I love this response. There is so much more to sex than what position or role. I wish more people would understand that some of us can't just have random hookups without being able to connect to the other person in some way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you have time you can call me in this number 0035796796405

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love yr body and i want to ùmeet you soon

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers