Sunday, August 17, 2014

"Never mix business with pleasure." But what happens if the business is all about the pleasing of another.

"Never mix business with pleasure." But what happens if the business is all about the pleasing of others.

I decided to enter the adult entertainment industry, some four years ago after listing the cost vs the benefit that comes with it. This included an end game. Everyone who works in front of the camera has a shelf life. This varies from person to person. Knowing this from the very beginning. It was crucial for me to have a well laid out plan. With markers that allowed for course corrections, in the event of some unforeseen event.

There have been many unforeseen events. The ability to navigate through these events without them having a negative impact on me physic. Keeping spiritually grounded. Has been the key to weathering through the challenges that have come my way. I view them all as life lessons, grateful to have experienced them and in so doing learned a bit more about myself and the world I live in.

Keeping an open mind to the possibilities. Remaining teachable even under extreme conditions. They are the armor I wear so that I can best be of service to those who seek me out.

One can not properly take care of others without knowing how to take care of themselves.

Good Journey

Buster Sly



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers