Tuesday, October 21, 2014

A question of integrity. It is not just a word, it is how I live.

A question regarding integrity. Yesterday an acquaintance not in the friend category asked me for a mutual friends number.  This friend had left my apartment some time ago.

I told this acquaintance that I would forward his number to our friend. The decision on giving a private number away would fall on the  owner of the number not me.

This acquaintance was furious and could not believe i would do such a thing h

For any who is not from the south, that means, fuck off we will never speak again. But I was raised not to use such colorful words especially when to do so only takes me to the level of the fool in front of me.

Integrity is not just a word one uses because it sounds good. It is a way one lives. Even when you have a crazy person threatening you in your own home.

I will now go to my friend who brought this crazy person into my home and have a word with him. That is another topic altogether.

e asked for our friends apartment number. I also refused to give him that as well.  This ended with me going to my door and telling him "have a  nice life".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers