Monday, October 27, 2014

Something write about...

Once more I was forced to take a break from Facebook this time it was on this account. I have another Facebook account under Buster Sly. I failed to take into account the links that I have to Facebook on other applications.
Even with the adult content warning I post on any link to my all natural sites. The one where I have on the same amount of clothes as the day I came into this world.
Lesson learned...
I hope you go take a gander at THAXXXLIST.COM, note the three X's. I am a senior contributing writer for the site and would love to hear from you. simply submit a question. It can be on any subject matter. I will always respond as candidly as I am capable. I course I am only giving you my perspective based on my life experiences.
I am just one of the contributing writers for the site. You are bound to find quiet a few reasons to keep you coming back.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Andrew Adam Caldwell took this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers