Sunday, December 14, 2014

A letter to a would be stalker...sent 12/14/2014

I would like to know if my friend is OK. At best tolerance is all I will afford you. This will only last as long as my friend is treated in the manner that all people should abide to.  Violence BEGETS Violence. One does not hit a person they claim to love.
There is never a reason to cause someone you love intentional trauma.  And contrary to what you might believe today. No one can make you do anything unless they have a gun to your head or something related to it.
Yes I practice what I preach.  Catching my partner of 6 years in bed with my best friend whom I had known years before meeting my partner. I allowed them to finish with their business. Made a pot of coffee sat down and waited. I will admit to turning up the AC for their personal comfort was no concern to me.
Once the heavy breathing concluded, I waited patiently for the panting kissing and pillow talk that I was accustom to having in my bed with my partner. It was clear to me this was not the first time they had met.
When they walked out of the bedroom, in their birthday suit. I simply told them not to bother getting dressed. If thew would like? I made a fresh pot of coffee in the kitchen. If not, have a seat we need to talk.
Devastated, was I at that moment. No greater betrayal by a friend could I have imagined. Yet not once did I think to injure either of them. I have always wanted the best for my partner. I was certainly not without fault. We parted ways and within a years time began talking again I wanted to know he was well and enjoyed hearing about a new love in his life.  My love once given to another. Be it my mother or my former lover is not conditional.  It will change as my understanding of it evolves as well. There is no place in my heart that I can go that would allow me to cause harm to a loved one without harming myself as well.
You have your path to travel, I pray that we do not cross each others paths in the near future if I was to find you guilty of expressing your type of love to one that I care for.
I will be visiting today if I am able and hope the two of you get some help in the form of an outside intervention.
Buster Sly
424-999-8759

1 comment:

Search This Blog

Followers