Saturday, December 20, 2014

...I love the photographers that I have worked with in the past.

Giving credit where credit is due...I love the photographers that I have worked with in the past. And I have made mistakes along the way. Respect for their trade is a given with me. Without them I would never be where I am today. A big thanks to all who have contributed in aiding me while I seek to catch your eyes.

I have worked with extremely talented photographers all with their own unique way of viewing the world around them. It makes for an interesting dance. I hope to have available soon on the bustersly.com site a page paying homage to all I have worked with and those yet to come.

A friend of mine here on Facebook commented about a recent photo shoot at my apartment in the bathtub. Chris H. thought it was a good picture. I of course thanked him but failed to give credit to the photographer Andrew Adam Caldwell at that time. This is something I strive to do regularly.  A suggestion for anyone who wants to model. Be very good to the ones taking your picture. They do talk amongst themselves and I do not know of a single person who enjoys working with high maintenance models. If you like their work and post it on a site? The proper educate is to also include the name of the person who took the picture. There is an exception if you paid them yourself but I would still do it anyway just good Carma.

Andrew Adam Caldwell took these pictures....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers