Monday, September 28, 2015

Placing strangers before family, friends and work...

When I am asked to stop what I am doing and just give a few minutes of my time to someone I do not know, Even after I have explained to them how little time I have for my own family. And still have the person try explaining to me how if I only took the time to get to know them we could become friends,

I have heard all that I need to hear. No friend of mine would ever make such a request. Nor would I make one to another. It is a price that I pay daily. Looking for a balanced way to live. There is not enough time in the day while I am traveling for me to stop what I am doing to give someone I do not know that is not work related my undivided attention.

My serenity is something I hold dear and making time for me. Is equally as important as work, family and friends. I spend 4 hours minimum a day managing social media sites. Responding to messages and more. That is enough for me.

I am grateful for the expressed interest. But my cup is full.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers