Monday, December 14, 2015

A familiar road of recovering from a challenging period begins again...

Yesterday marked the end of me being held hostage in my hotel. The not so glamorous price one can pay for being in the entertainment industry. I had to remain all but silent on all social media sites as part of the solution to ending a creative stalkers fixation on me.

It is extremely

rare for me to run into someone who is determined to circumvent my efforts not to respond to any of his inquiries and demands. Creating false profiles with new numbers posing as someone interested in working with me or hiring me for a event.

Arriving at my hotel room, forcing me to change yet again to an alternate location.  No longer able to use the social media sites as a place I could discuss any subject. I could not allow him to gain access to me. To do so would only extend the siege.

Last night he was finally detained. I can only hope it is long enough for me to return safely to the USA,

I ask for your patience as I begin the slow process of reconnecting with friends, business associates and those who have been so kind to have invited me into part of their lives by following my journeys in the entertainment industry. It is good to have a voice again.

6 comments:

  1. I hope you're safe now. You are in my prayers for a safe journey back to the USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, glad to know you are safe and will be home again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My prayers goes out to you my brother. I know your higher power was looking after you thru this time. Stay strong and never let fear control you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just glad you are ok. That sounds like a horrific ordeal!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers