Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Andrew Adam Caldwell my friend and his kind words

Kinder words I have not heard spoken about me In some time by my friend and professional photographer Andrew Adam Caldwell. With regard to our recent photo shoot during my stay at the hospital.
 Hope you also enjoy taking a stroll through the entire site to view just how talented my friend is.
http://andyeyeofthebeholder.blogspot.com/2013/11/unusual-photo-op.html
I had a long day Monday and was slow to respond due to the overwhelming good wishes from family and friends. Spending 12 hours on Monday responding to the good will. It wore me out. I was reminded all to soon that pushing myself like that is what forced me to take a short vacation at Swedish hospital.
I will not be able to thank everyone personally as I had wanted. I will attempt to try restoring a since of balance by saying to all now. Much love for back at you and, know that I am in good health. Planning to remain that way by slowing down a bit on the extensive travel.
It is 4am in the morning and I have done it once more. Working late nights and rising early in the morning not giving myself the much needed rest. Progress not perfection  they say....

good night my friends
buster sly 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers