Wednesday, November 19, 2014

I awoke to what I can only describe as and erotic dream...

It is far too early for me to be up.  I awoke this morning having had one of my erotic dreams. I do not get them as often as I did in

the past. I am certain it has a lot to do with the way I live today. It is a rare occurrence these days for me to go to bed without

taking care of a thing that gives my so much pleasure.

My mouth was salivating and and my stomach wanting. Fortunately I have in my infinite wisdom planned for such an event as this. My

room was dark and I am not yet ac

refrigerator  the louder my stomach roared. The leftovers from the night before will have to do.

After consumption, serenity is restored. All is right in my world. I will return to slumber now. Do not  seek me out for another few

hours. Unless I am fortunate to have another erotic dream about food. I hope the next time I dream of sushi, it has been a while.

P.S.

I have never in my life to this day had what friends have described as a "wet dream".  I envy those who have.  The closest I got to

one was waking to a good friend humping my leg while he had one in his sleep. I was not amused.  Good morning and good night.

Buster Sly
Sylvester Lee Neal
custom to the layout of my apartment. I allowed instincts to take over. The closer I got to the

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers