Thursday, June 12, 2014

Hard decisions...

Before I made the decision to enter the entertainment industry and try to build a business around it. I was comfortable with the few people in my life that I called friends. Much has changed since then. I find that there is much less time for them as well as for me.

I view the world around me often times using the cost benefit model. Whenever the cost outweighs something that I once viewed as beneficial? I look for a solution which would not challenge my serenity. 

With social media, I continue to struggle with balancing my private life and the Buster Sly, very public one.  I have had  to find solace in knowing I did the best that I could for that day. I currently spend on an average day 10 hours working on the computer. A very large portion of this is spent responding on the social media sites.

In the recent past I have lost old friends over this very thing.  My solution so far has afforded me a few hours of personal time during the day where I am able to decompress. This I have come to understand is not negotiable. My body will push back force me to take a break when I chose to ignore the warning signs.

It is still a work in progress. I have yet to find a solution that works for me. I remain hopeful that this too shall pass.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers