Thursday, June 5, 2014

Learning to accept my limitations. Another lesson in humility I am confronted with every day..


For my old friends who have been with me for some time now. I thank you in advance for your patience for allowing me to explain why I am not able to respond to non work related messages in a timely fashion.

To my new friends, I thanks for the gift that can come when Facebook friends lives are enriched by the sharing of each others personal journey. Celebrating accomplishments or being available to simply listen when all someone wants is to be heard.

I wish that time would


afford me to do such a thing. Allowing me the opportunity to respond to each message in a timely fashion. The best that I can hope to achieve is balance. Working days without taking meaningful breaks has put me in a hospital from exhaustion,  Even then, I was unable to keep up with the amount of data I received from all of the sites I maintain. In order for my serenity not to be challenged. I must disengage from the social media environment

The alternative would be to  spend my days very much like the past 48 hours in bed glued to the computer trying to respond to friends who have every write to be frustrated by an apparent lack of interest or gratitude on my part.

I am grateful to all who take the time to write me, If I do not respond to your messages and you see me online. It only means I am unable to do so.

I wish you all a good journey

andrew adam caldwell  took the pictures

1 comment:

Search This Blog

Followers