Thursday, August 30, 2012

"You're doing just fine.... Remember, the journey is supposed to be the fun part"...Joey S

I have been working in overdrive for the past 3 years. From the time I begin a new day (most often my day starts before the sun rises), to the point where I collapse out of sheer exhaustion. I never try lying to myself and paint myself as a victim for having such a challenging career path. Fortunately I have friends like Joey S, who remind me the life I live is not a burden. I look forward to the day when I will be able have more of a life outside of the launching of my business. Banks do not give out loans to people in the adult entertainment industry. Even though it generates a good share of nationwide capital. The journey is what is a gift I at times fail to appreciate. Thank you, Joey S.



2 comments:

  1. It's good to know you have that one friend to remind you that things will get better and that burdens are only in your life for a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sylvester is Adonis reborn, not just by his incredible looks, but his intelligence, extreme sensitivity, his sophistication. As a god he has no taboos, no limits to sex, the ultimate freedom . I loved sharing that philsophy with him as he had the courage to escape from the world in which evryone prostitutes his soul and mind. He loves sex without taboos, the ultimate freedom, leading to the highest sensation of spirituality. I enjoyed talking with him and that godlike animalistic.chacal like energy, that radiates from this most unique man, the representation of total freedom, no race limits, no age limits. The ideal world, of all living in the nude and follwing our sex and love instincts at each moments of the day. I hope we can one day produce a video soon reflecting our phislophy ,

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers